Most employees understand that everyone has “customers” either internally or externally. But few understand exactly how to approach fellow employees as customers and the impact it has on the organization as a whole.
It’s no coincidence that some of the highest-rated companies for customer satisfaction are also consistently rated top places to work as well.
Shep puts it simply: “What is happening inside the company is felt on the outside of the company by the customers.”
Let that sink in for a minute. The way your employees treat each other has a direct impact on external customers. And in turn, a direct impact on revenue and the success or failure of your company.
But don’t take our word for it, hear directly from Shep Hyken himself in this fast-paced and game-changing webinar. Shep will reveal a specific how-to guide for putting exceptional service techniques into action for every one of your customers—both inside and outside the company.
Unless you never work with a single other human being, you ARE in customer service, and this webinar is for you.
In this session, you will learn:
- The difference between a “satisfied customer” and a “loyal customer”
- Shep’s Golden Rule for Employees
- 10 common-sense strategies (that aren’t always common) for delivering exceptional customer service- from the first impression through post-interaction
- Why most companies are consistently inconsistent-and what the best companies do consistently
- Surprising places to look inside your company for examples of exceptional service—the bottom of the totem pole, for one
- How to create “Moments of Magic” and what a “moment” with a customer really is
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE, is a customer service expert, professional speaker and bestselling author who works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees.
His articles have been read in hundreds of publications, and he is the author of Moments of Magic, The Loyal Customer and the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestsellers The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution, which a New York Times bestseller. His latest book is Amaze Every Customer Every Time. He is also the creator of The Customer Focus program which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset.